Skip to content
- Code, test, identify, implement and document technical solutions to business challenges utilizing web and related technologies.
- Perform web design and analysis for individual deliverables and participate in larger team design sessions.
- Lead discussions with clients, management, co-workers, operation, technical support, and vendors to ensure the smooth operation of systems and project delivery.
- Provide recommendation towards simplification and efficiency of the business and technology environment, taking into consideration costs, business needs, and system impacts.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for specific areas, applications, and technologies with extensive knowledge of one or more areas of technology and of the corresponding business environment.
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies and best practices.
- Research and stay current on best practices in the technology industry as well as emerging technology.
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technically related field, or equivalent education/experience.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Masters degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical fields is acceptable in lieu of work experience.
- Knowledge of MVC code patterns.
- Experience with front and backend web development.
- Designing front end web illustrations.
- Supporting backend maintenance development.
- Development experience with AngularJS.
- Core Web Technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, and XML.
- Understanding SQL and Data Persistence Approaches.
- Experience with ESB technologies and Messaging Oriented Middleware.
- Mobile App Development and Mobile Web Experience.
- Experience developing high-availability web applications.
- EIP frameworks such as AJAX, REST, Spring, SOA or WOA.
- Agile Development Experience.
- Writing reports with iTextSharp or similar technology.
Behavioral & Leadership Competencies
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Must be a team player.
- Normal office environment.
- Mainframe and/or PC competence.
- Minimal travel (less than 10%).
- May be required to work outside normal business hours due to special projects.